So, you sleep all night like a turtle and can’t get up early in the morning when needed eh? Well, here are some tips that might help.
1)Try to plan an exciting breakfast to look forward to.
2) Turn those lights off as sleeping in total darkness produces melatonin, the sleep hormone.
3) Drink a glass of water before going to bed, it is relaxing plus you won’t wake up in the middle of the night thirsty.
4) Schedule your most important plans for the morning so you are excited to get up and do it unless of course it is going to the office
5) Turn off your Smartphone as the Blue light disrupts the production of melatonin, a hormone that regulates the body’s sleep cycle.
6) Read a book not online of course because you can’t browse away from it.
7) Put the alarm across the room so can’t hit the snooze button.
8) Best sleep is between 16-21C so choose a blanket that keeps you warm and comfy.
9) Oh and exercise moderately 2-3 hoursbefore going to bed, you’ll sleep much better.